Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Monday

la la , la lala, I was able to do some morning pages, which made me quite happy. Was running late for work. Due to a resume I posted on regional help wanted .com, expiring in 30 days. Instead of just dealing with it after work, I decided to mess around with it. I needed to find the swipe card, I usually use for the security door. I looked in a pair of pants, that I thought were the one's I had on last night. Turns out they were, but I didn't think they were, so I was kinda in a panic, I went back in and they were, so it kinda freked me, becasue I felt like I was hallucinating. Post-traumatic stress?? anyways. I got to work at like 8:01 I punched in. The day was very frustrating. As a debt collector, one needs to be on the phone with people, in order to make money. My day consisted of mostly, inbound non-sense, although I can be quite the effective customer service rep. There is a lot of pressure on the floor, to make money, so after wrong #s and inbound stuff. I got really frustrated. SO then I get back from lunch, and the annoying rep infront of me, takes a large payment, that I spoke to a guy yesterday about doing a settlement. I kinda figured seeing as I talked to him, yesterday, that the payment should somehow be mine. So then I get another inbound, a lady that I spoke to earlier about a fax, the annoying rep in front of me is being loud. I tell him he's starting to be annoying. He says, "you snooze you lose." I start losing it. My supervisor says, you're not listening to me, and it sparked this trigger in me. So like she says"don't argue with me on the floor.' I get up and go outside, and push the door open a little. rough. I say"then let's argue out here then!" I cooled off a little, came back in and then came ..."The talk" inside the conference room. 2 against one, but I held my ground firmly. Too much fucking stress for one guy. So now I'm home and have little energy, I fugured a blog might be in order. Gotta go do the laundry, I didn't feel like doing yesterday...fun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home