Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I quit my job today

What a day. After coming back from lunch. I was told by a co-worker, that there was food in the other building. I got upset. Then I was told I had to attend a training sminar, whether I liked it or not, if I didn't go I'd be fired. So I left, after trying to be fed the guil trip. My friend Mike says, I could have gone on unemployment if they fired me. That clearly didn't happen. So I sit here sick to my stomach... I'm just disgusted. I hate how people seem to think they can just be arrogant, and get away with it. KI'm ill thinking of going back to the place..I feel like no one belives me. I hate that feeling. It used to drive me to all kinds of self-destructive behaviors. I try and change me, because I can't change the world, but the world kinda sucks. I wish I could just say FUCK the world, but I'd only get bitter. andIi'm trying to get better. Actually I am geting better. If I knew I'd have so much turbulence getting sober, I'm not sure if I'd have done it. Maybe I would..who knows. hopefully I cansleep tonight. and maybe get some energy to get another job tomorrow. I'vw gotten by in the past. I need to keep that in mind. I blogged three days in a row too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home