Monday, May 15, 2006

progress

ok I said, I'd do it. get more consistent with blogging that is. So today I went into work. One co-worker decided he'd get in early and "get the drivers out " early. It was a great idea. Except for he forgot one daily tape run. I didn't over-react like usual. The boss was like."You guys are still here". Like all perfectionistic. Half of the reason this co-worker is like this, is because the boss enables his behavior. This irks me to no end. The guy messes up, and the boss says.."Oh that ****, " but never does anything about it. he might reprimand him, but never writes him up, or fires him. I've said in the past..""how long is this guy's rope?" It seems to fall on deaf ears. So I did my 7 stops. Very successfully. The afternoon, wasn't so delightful. I had a workorder, which was changed without me knowing about it. A new file was added to it, I was kinda being told that it was new, I just kinda ignored it. I said"I'm all confirmed and loaded" actually I hadn't confirmed. I noticed a problem when I arrived at my first stop. I couldn't figure it out. I tried to use my cell phone to call. I couldn't find it. The client wasn't deepl affected. I apologized and said I'd get it there in the A.M. Then I had to pick up "240" boxes. Which there was no way I was getting that many done. I decided on 100 or more. It ended up being 80, due to my problems of having to go back into the first client and seacrhing for my cell phone. Which turns out, was in my car. I paid my car payment. Twenty more to go. I can't wait 'till it's done. I feel like I'm working for just the car. I never seem to have money to burn. Yet I burn it anyways. I'm just learning how to get a hold on my finances. No one taught me. I feel like a big baby sometimes. A mental midget.
So I told the bass player I've been working with, that I'm not interested in doing the original end of the band. I'm just not happy with the limited musical vocabulary they have. It's all guess work sometimes, and some of it doesn't make musical sense. At least to me. Back to Bummville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home