Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday reflection

Sunday the day of relaxation for some. For me it's like a chore. I'm trying to make heads or tales of it all. Been reading the budget book , trying to actually get a hold on my finances for once. It's been a long arduos process, but hey isn't everything when one is depressed. I need to get on the other side of this. I will soon. I'm in the writing down the income mode, and I can't remember if I worked last Saturday. I thought of calling Steve from the place. Yet I feel pissed cuz, why can't I just remember? Why have I not been writing this stuff down. I guess it's all a part opf the long hard look I'm taking . Finally...the thing that's keeping me going , is the rewards of, what budgeting will bring. Ok bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home