Wednesday, May 24, 2006

In transition

Ok, well, today was quite interesting. I woke up at 6:30 after going to bed late the night before, and sleeping til' noon. It was rough, but I did it. I had an interview. I was having trouble finding a phone number, and the computer I have locked up. So I left the house late, pissed off and projecting the whole time.."OMG I'm late and .....". Well turns out, the interviewer was late too. It all works out in a mysterious kind of way don't it? The interview went pretty well. I tried out my new skills, and let him do most of the talking. He 's a nice guy. The job is about $ more an hour. The health benefits are paid for by the company....401K... some overtime...some weekends. That part may have hindered things??? I mentioned I played in a band. That could be good or bad depending. So I get home and decide I'm gonna start the budget. I made progress, did some organizing. THEN I got the urge to vacuum my car. I sprayed some Tuff Stuff on it too. Scrubbed it. It looks and smells good. Ain't it just like me at this point to smoke a butt right after. Anyways, I went and spoke at a meeting. I did quite well. I came home and played some music, seeing as practice was cancelled. I really listened to Jeff Buckley. I could sing some of it. It was healing. I talked to Randy too. He's my neighbor....I had some not so healthy thoughts that I shared haha.... ok I'm listening to King's X . J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home