Sunday, July 30, 2006

HOly Sheep Dip

The drama never stops. I have been working for a collections law firm for a few weeks. ONe of our new clients, is a major telephone service provider. I've been handling calls from people, complaining that that don't owe the amount that their bill says they do. We're told to "talk-it-off", or try and get the money. Some of these people have legitimate gripes, saying that they sent disputes to the company, and the company never did anything. SO this morning, I'm looking at a bill for service I had at my old apartment, turns out my last bill I got was for like, $70. The collections bill says I owe, 2x that amount. I shut off my service in April, and have had the all-in-one, internet package since last year, how could I owe such an amount??? Now I want to quit my job, but first I want to try and debate the bill and see what happens.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home