Sunday, August 13, 2006

weird shit

I've been on and off interested in cults since like 2000 or so. Upon reading an article in The Metroland today, I started thinking the band I've been with since last year, is a cult. If you go to the recent upgrade of the web site, it says .."your guide to enlightenment." The guy constantly tries to put me down. The drummer has already quit, after being a loyal follower. I'm leaving because they don't seem to want to succeed, in the mainstream. I don't even want to finish out the rest of the shows..It's creepy. Due to my background, I'm prone to finding these types of situations. I just want a new life, I want to start over again.
Also , I'm watching Nascar. I never do. I've watched about 3 races in 10 years. Damn..I don't feel like doing my laundry today. I'm really depressed. I tried some mild exercise. I guess it helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home