Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday Night blues

sitting here listening to Pete Townshend. ..drinking water, just finished smoking a cigarette. Cleaned up a little of the old mess here. Old mail, cleaned up the bathhroom a bit. Did some singing and playing, worked on some comedy. Went to get smokes, the cashier didn't give me all of my change, I had to ask for it, honest mistake. Went into work. Tried to tell some of my comedy, no real belly laughs. Brittany was buried. I was "in the way", I got mad at first, said "yeah especially when the phone rings". Then he said, "She needs help up front". Only thing is I don't know the front that well. I answered the phone and finished the boxes. It was kinda slow. I got some free pizza.. Made $30. saw some fireworks for a second. got a message from Nicole that said I was gonna kick ass at my new job of selling cars. hmm, we'll see. It's mind over matter, yet I feel I'm out of my mind. too angry for my own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home