Sunday, September 24, 2006

Depression

Deep, and dark,excessive misery. I have bad teeth. I have no dental plan, no money, other than what I made tonight. I'm smoking again after 4 weeks of quitting. I'm lonely, and to boot, I have an infection on my...private area. It's benign Molluscum. It's supposed to go away on it's own. With my depressed state, I don't see it leaving soon. I've tried Calamine, Hydrocortozone cream with extra strength. Face wash, wart cream..NOTHING will kill this shit. or so it seems. There are some products online. I can go to the dermatologist but again, that costs money. I feel like I'll have to get a portion of my mouth cut out, because it's getting raunchy on the left side of my mouth. PLUS on top of it all, according to what I've read, I may have a stress-related disorder. From work, that I used to have. In a perfect world, I'd still be at the job, and I'd get time off to take care of my health issues. but NO...I get "well you quit", I was bullied plain and simple. I wanna choke the living shit out of the people that put me into this position. A phrase keeps going through my head"Vengeance is mine, thus sayeth the Lord."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home