Monday, September 24, 2007

Jones-ing Monday Night

I decided it might be a great idea to stop drinking and smoking again. I've been having cravings. BUT I have refrained. I went and put in laundry instead. Today , I got into work, and was a bit nervous. My truck was already packed when I got there. Here I had plans to describe, what my tasks in the morning were like. Instead, I got told that if I get my deliveries done early, I had to call and maybe come back to the base, and go out again. That is what happened. The plus side was that I was busy all day, the down-side, no lunch. I actually saved some money though. I went to counceling after. That was ok. $20 to have someone listen to me. I once made a joke that went "LET'S JUST GET MARRIED AND SAVE ME THE $20"..BUTThey need to get paid too I guess. SO I then came home and gathered up the laundry. I even did some towels, that I've done detailing with. I went to the store next to the laundry and talked with Kate. She's a cool younger chick, that is very friendly to me. She laughed at my squirrel joke. Now I'm sitting here listening to Jeff Buckley, and I'm getting ready for bed. It's been a pretty good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home