Monday, July 16, 2007

Misery

I'm quite certain, that this is the most miserable point in my entire life. I woke up today tired, I just wanted to crawl back into bed and keep sleeping. There is so many things wrong in my life. Or so I think, but according to a book I bought called The Zen of Happiness, every event that befalls me is the best thing that could ever happen to me. SO let's get this straight, I'm behind on my rent, I have no car insurance, no current inspection, no registration, the car is behind in payments. I also have teeth problems, as well as health problems. How can this be the best thing that has ever happened to me? How? I need someone to explain this to me, because I'm just not buying it. I live in fear everyday of my life, fear I'll crash my car, be kicked out of my apartment with no place to live, and I think I have pink eye. My medical and dental is going to run out from my old job, and I'll be needing the services soon. The new job doesn't offer those until alomost 90 days from now. The more depressed I get, the more I can't function. It's getting horrible. My left eye is starting to hurt. I'm so tired from this whole ordeal. I just want to sleep, but can't. I'm fucking PISSED. It's like there's no end, it just keeps churning, like I'm wrapped up in some kind of cyclone. God dammit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home