Saturday, May 05, 2007

this is a Saturday?

I'm fucking pissed , listening to Satriani. Lonely and broke, no plans, the gal I usually spend time with, is out..with Matt....is Matt her ex? does this mean they are getting back? If I'm jealous, then it's not pretty. BUT what if she doesn't even like me like I like her. All this right before my two year anniversary. It's 7, yet it feels like 11 to me. I'm sick to my stomach from food, I'm really anxious and irritable. I feel crazy and ugly. I feel unwanted and ignored. I have gas, and it's hard to
type. I can't handle another disappointment , I really can't. I did get medicine for my mouth though. That makes me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Dude, I know how you feel. Except I'm not in a band, (even though I can play the piano, violin, and some guitar)I don't work full-time, (mainly because I'm 13) and I didn't have to get medicine of any kind. But other than that, I know how you feel.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home