Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday hooky day

I woke up at 7, called into work, and went back to sleep. I'm exhausted. I had to take care of the goose that lays the Golden Eggs, well maybe Bronze eggs. I wrote, and went for a walk. It was kinda cool. I'm onto some new material. Stuff about getting old. I found my self in a store hearing the phrase "party like a Rockstar". I was like, oh that's a great message to send out to the kids. Look how well it's working for Paris Hilton...I DID party like a Rockstar. Have you ever heard of my tunes? NO and that's why. Too much partying for me. I found I was allergic to alcohol, every time I drank, I broke out in unemployment. So I listened to some old comedy recordings, I'm freaking funny, I might go to open mic with Shannon. She's a blonde kinda attractive chick. With a quirky singing style. I have about ten strong minutes of comedy now. And that's from writing since Sept 2006. I read a great book on Zen and Happiness, cleaned a little. I smoked a lot of cigarettes, and drank a lot of coffee. Now I'm bummed a little, but not as bad as I once was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home