Sunday, February 18, 2007

hmmm

This blog was created last year, I was a "madman" and in a band. Today I'm not, and I've been into comedy. I just finished a cup of coffee and there's a ton of stuff on my mind. One in particular, is my future. I've just recently returned from a stay in a psych hospital. I didn't plan on ending up there, it just kinda happened that way. The last thing I remember, is leaving work at about 11. I had been looking up mental health places in the yellow pages. Well after much dead end searching, I ended up at Albany Med. I went into the ER. I had been talking to some folks there about some issues that I had been going through, I ended up talking to a social worker about stuff, next thing I know. I'm in the crisis unit. I spent the night there, and the next night, and then I was admitted to the Psych unit. I stayed there for a week. Now I have a shit load of catching up to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home