Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday

OK well, it is like the title states, indeed Thurdsay. A day like anyother day. No wait, I meant a day not like any other day,. I went to bed too late, I woke up too late. Drove to work while the boss was calling me asking where I was. got in and just got to work. I went North..the first stop went well...second was cool too, third...the guard said I was humble and I pat my own self-on the back..yeah...why wait for someone else?......I was happy about it for a while. THEN I get to the fourth stop. AHH Alisande. we talked briefly. I like her, she says "Sleep in on Saturday" I might do that. I didn't eat lunch...What's the deal with that behavior? anyway, the afternoon was kinda ahh, lackluster...but ok, I tried a new style of pizza, some greens on it. Saw Sarah and Christine. Sarah can be mean...not good for me. Who am I to be picky though??? So I get out of work early, I come home instead of a meeting....Gene calls WHOhoo. I like his style. I'm still shaking off the Wally malaise...Smoking is still a problem. I'm getting sick. Sneezing alot todayI thought I hit a squirrel, I drove back by it and it was gone. I hope it's ok. First I save one, then I hit one. I think I did. and this all got me thinking about Leah, man it's been a while. when I went on vacation I was hoping to see her. Saw her Mom though. mild obsession? gotta go, this has to be the longest blog I've ever done on here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home