Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day Two

Today, was a little bit less stressful than yesterday. I got out on the road a little earlier, and did almost everything right except for leaving my clipboard at a client. I'm going there tomorrow in the hopes it will be there. I hit a meeting after. It was helpful to share. Man I used to be caught up in the vicious cycle they call alcoholism. It feels so good to be sleeping like a normal person. Having a little problem with the sponsor thing. The band has a gig on Saturday. Should be pretty good hopefully. It's money. This is my pay weekend. $720 dollars. A little more than I made in the past. I'm actually doing quite well. I'm a little hungry at the moment. Thinking about getting a calzone. I have $6 and some quarters. I'm ordering one....ok that's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home