Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day One in Blogville

yes . I've heard about blogging for sometime, but I guess I didn't see the possibility in my life lately. I've had blogs before. They were quite helpful to some that read and could relate. So hey , here goes another go at it. I had very stressful day at work, I work for a file storage company. Followed by a nice dinner with other people I've met in recovery from alcoholism in Clifton Park . We had ziti, ice cream and talked. I felt connected, I shared some hope on getting bills paid. I got a call from Vince about a show Saturday. Two gigs were canceled and this kinda makes up for it. Big money weekend. Paycheck and gig-money. Ok I'm going to bed soon and hope I'm not late for work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home